Treasury Management Specialist
Oakworth Capital Bank
Job Title: Treasury Management Specialist
Reports To: Deposit Treasury Management Leader
FLSA Status: Exempt
Department: Treasury Management
Summary: The Treasury Management Specialist provides sales, client transition and support functions for the full range Treasury Management and Online Banking products offered by the bank to our Private Banking and Commercial clients.
- Support the business development effort for both Private and Commercial Banking
- Maintain and enhance existing client relationships
- Onboard new clients
- Implement services
- Educate Client Advisors, Client Support and other associates on the array of Treasury Management/banking products and services offered by Oakworth
- Will work alongside Client Advisors in the area of Treasury Management and support the business development efforts for the overall bank.
- Assist in customizing client services for new and existing clients and to make requested changes.
- Leads new client onboarding for Treasury Management products, including Online Banking. Ensure that each new Private Banking and Commercial Banking client is exposed to the full array of services offered by the bank.
- Responsible for discussing Treasury Management products with clients and/or prospects:
- Bank collection tools including ACH Debit, Lockbox, and Remote Deposit Capture solutions.
- Payment channels including Consumer and Commercial Bill Pay, ACH, Wire Transfer and Zelle.
- Online Banking.
- Assist with the sales of Credit Card and Purchasing Card Solutions for Private Banking and Commercial Banking clients.
- Assist in keeping Client Advisors in each market educated on new and existing products and offer direct support to bank initiatives in these areas.
- Provide support for both clients and associates within the assigned market(s).
- Prepare and execute Treasury Management agreements and documents.
- Conduct periodic Treasury Management client reviews.
- Responsible for safeguarding all company and client information by maintaining confidentiality and upholding information security standards. Must also be knowledgeable of company policies around information security and confidentiality, as well as participate in all trainings required on a periodic basis.
To be a part of our organization, every associate should understand and share Oakworth Capital’s Core Purpose of Helping People Succeed and live our Core Values. These values must guide what we do as individuals and professionals every day. By doing so, associates ensure that Oakworth Capital is fulfilling its vision of Redefining Financial Services – Client First, Deeper Understanding, Customized Solutions, Personalized Service, ALWAYS.
Oakworth Core Values:
- Golden Rule – Treat others the way we wish to be treated. We will respect our clients and associates. All professional advice and action will be undertaken with the clients’ best interest.
- Character – Oakworth associates will conduct themselves with the highest level of honesty and integrity.
- Innovative & Creative Spirit – Oakworth strategies and services should employ ideas that create value for both the client and organization. We will strive for continuous improvement.
- Professional – Oakworth will attract and retain the brightest and most motivated talent in our market.
- Work Ethic – We recognize that hard work is required to achieve our objectives. Oakworth associates will bring a goal-oriented and competitive spirit to the office every day.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university or equivalent experience. Treasury Management or banking experience preferred.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certification required.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your resume to [email protected].